Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (145 total)

View from across the lake of James Thomas, Jr. Memorial Hall on the Richmond College campus at Westhampton; originally called Dormitory No. 2, it was renamed in honor of James Thomas, Jr. in 1915; Black and white photo.

Westhampton College [for women] building after construction; courtyard planted with sod from the old campus downtown; Black and white photo.

View through the trees from the bottom of the hill looking at the back of the original Westhampton College [for women] building, later to be renamed North Court; Black and white photo.

Westhampton campus under construction; original Westhampton College [for women] building, renamed in 1948 to North Court after the construction of South Court; Black and white photo.

English style dining hall with vaulted ceiling of dark wood; located in the the original Westhampton College [for women] building; renamed in 1948 to North Court after the construction of South Court; Black and white photo.

English style dining hall with vaulted ceiling of dark wood; located in the the original Westhampton College [for women] building; renamed in 1948 to North Court after the construction of South Court; Black and white photo.

Westhampton Park, before the University of Richmond; Black and white photo

Photograph of lake at Westhampton Park showing casino, boathouse and band stand; Black and white photo

Front of postcard showing Ryland Hall on the new Richmond College campus at Westhampton, Va.

Image of North Court on illustration board; Back side of North Court illustration