Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (805 total)

The negative is of a football field; Glass plate negative, Foster Collection, A collection of approximately 30,000 glass plate negatives from the W. W. Foster collection, Richmond, VA, c. 1900-25.

Varsity Basketball Team picture and information, Spider 1915, page 356-7.

View from across the lake of James Thomas, Jr. Memorial Hall on the Richmond College campus at Westhampton; originally called Dormitory No. 2, it was renamed in honor of James Thomas, Jr. in 1915; Black and white photo.

View from across the lake of James Thomas, Jr. Memorial Hall on the Richmond College campus at Westhampton; originally called Dormitory No. 2, it was renamed in honor of James Thomas, Jr. in 1915; Black and white photo

View from across the lake of the chapel-auditorium on the Richmond College campus at Westhampton.

View of James Thomas, Jr. Memorial Hall on the Richmond College campus at Westhampton; originally called Dormitory No. 2, it was renamed in honor of James Thomas, Jr. in 1915; Black and white photo; reverse, "Thomas Hall, Dormitory for boys, Richmond…

View of Jeter Hall, one of the first buildings constructed on the Richmond College campus at Westhampton; originally called Dormitory No. 1, it was renamed in 1915 after Jeremiah Bell Jeter; Black and white photo.

View from across the lake of the Playhouse chapel-auditorium on the Richmond College campus at Westhampton. The Playhouse was used at various times as an auditorium, gym, office space, and theater for both Richmond College and Westhampton College.

View of road and bridge at the foot of Westhampton Lake with Dormitory No. 2 (James Thomas, Jr. Memorial Hall) in the distance

View of Sarah Brunet Memorial Hall on the Richmond College Campus at Westhampton; Originally known as the Refectory [men's dining hall], it was renamed in honor of benefactor Sarah Brunet in 1924.