Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (35 total)

Program of ceremonies in conjunction with the laying of the cornerstone for the Administration Building of Richmond College at Westhampton, Va.; 4 pages

Construction site for a dormitory on the Westhampton campus of Richmond College, Richmond, Virginia. Richmond College moved to the Westhampton location in 1914, and subsequently became University of Richmond.

Construction site for a dormitory on the Westhampton campus of Richmond College, Richmond, Virginia. Richmond College moved to the Westhampton location in 1914, and subsequently became University of Richmond.

Presentation drawing by the architectural firm of Cram, Goodhue and Fergusen of a proposed group of academic buildings including a library and a tower at Richmond College, in Richmond Virginia. Richmond College subsequently became University of…

Newly completed stadium seating at the Westhampton campus of Richmond College, Richmond, Virginia. Richmond College moved to the Westhampton location in 1914, and subsequently became University of Richmond.

Detail of newly constructed stadium seating at the Westhampton campus of Richmond College, Richmond, Virginia. Richmond College moved to the Westhampton location in 1914, and subsequently became University of Richmond.

Ryland Hall at Richmond College, Richmond, Virginia. Completed on the Westhampton campus in 1914. Richmond College subsequently became University of Richmond.

Thomas Memorial Hall, a dormitory building at Richmond College, Richmond, Virginia. Completed on the Westhampton campus in 1914. Richmond College subsequently became University of Richmond.

Thomas Memorial Hall, a dormitory building at Richmond College, Richmond, Virginia. Completed on the Westhampton campus in 1914. Richmond College subsequently became University of Richmond.

Presentation drawing for a proposed dormitory on the Westhampton campus of Richmond College, Richmond, Virginia. Richmond College moved to the Westhampton location in 1914, and subsequently became University of Richmond.